Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Beauty Counter Products

I started out with using BeautyCounters makeup before I tried their personal care products. I am so surprised which things have become my favorites. Some of the stuff I kind of turned my nose up at and thought I wouldn't like better than my toxic stuff ended up making this list. Below are my top 10 absolute favorite products and why I love them.

1. TINT SKIN FOUNDATION
This was the first item I bought. It's also one of our very best sellers, and it's not hard to see why.  It's a liquid foundation that's extremely moisturizing and smooth. It offers buildable coverage which means that you can apply it in layers to get a better cover up. You can put it on with your fingers,  a foundation brush or a beauty blender. It has a really dewy appearance which I adore, but if you like more of a matte finish, you can apply powder over the top.
Tint Skin Foundation

2. TOUCHUP SKIN CONCEALER PEN
This little guy is just awesome. I love using it under my eyes and on my acne scars. Fabulous to stow away in your purse alongside your lipstick for touch ups!
Touchup Skin Concealer Pen

3. BLUSH DUO
I like them all, but my favorite color combo is Bloom/Tulip. They're kind of those perfect colors that look good on anyone and everyone. I like how the colors of these blushes are true & go on vibrantly.

Color Sweep Blush Duo - Bloom/Tulip
4. COLOR DEFINE BROW PENCIL
This is one of the things I didn't think I would like. I didn't even really care to try it because my favorite brow pencil was from MAC and I had been using it for years. I was so pleasantly surprised by this little pencil. I personally think filling in your brows is one of the most important things you can do in a makeup application, even if you don't wear a lot of makeup. If I HAD to choose four things only to do, it would be foundation, brows, mascara and lips.
Color Define Brow Pencil - Medium

5. LIP SHEER
I like a lot of their colors but if I had to pick two they would be Twig & Plum. Totally and completely different but both so amazing in their own ways.
Lip Sheer - TwigLip Sheer - Plum
 This was another surprising item for me. It's not that I thought it would be terrible, I just didn't think It would be worth switching over from what I was currently using which was the Acure brand shampoo. I was SO wrong. I actually waited until my hairstylist friend got, tried & loved it before I made the plunge. I'm extremely glad I did, because this shampoo is amazing. I have to use a third of the amount vs the Acure shampoo and wash my hair half as much. You do the math. 
Clean Everyday Shampoo
This is quite honestly the best sunblock I've ever used. It smells good, feels like lotion, isn't greasy, rubs in completely & doesn't leave white streaks all over the place. This is amazing for me as a mom because I have to wrestle my kids to the ground to rub sunblock on their faces and this just makes it so much easier! AND my kids aren't ghostly white & nobody breaks out from it, not even me!!

 My favorite thing about this eye cream vs others is that it isn't greasy and doesn't sting my eyes. I have such sensitive eyes and am not bothered by this one bit. It's made to combat dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles & to firm skin. Who doesn't need this???
Vibrant Eye Perfector
This is such a nice cleanser! It foams up just a bit and is moisturizing and well as smelling nice. I love how fresh my face feels after I use it.
Last but NOT least, the nourishing cleansing balm is just amazing. I kind of love everything about it. Texture, smell, feel....it's super luxurious and such a treat for your skin. You can use to to clean your face, to take off your makeup, or as a moisture mask.

That's it for now! BeautyCounter has lots more fun items and if you want to check them out you browse HERE


2 comments :